The Summerlin cabinet is the perfect accent cabinet to complete your home decor. The transitional design will fit right in with your existing furnishings. A beautiful contrast is created with the 2-tone wire-brushed finish. There is ample and versatile storage behind 2 top drawers and 2 bottom doors. The Summerlin cabinet is constructed with hardwood solids and veneers. This cabinet will bring a rustic charm and warmth to your living space for years to come.
- Poplar solids
- Poplar veneers
- Two drawers
- Two doors
- Two adjustable shelves
- Locking iron casters
- 43.4” W x 35.4”H x 15” D
- 117 lbs.
- Top: 100 lbs
- Shelf: 30 lbs
- Use a soft, clean cloth that will not scratch the surface when dusting.
- Use of furniture polishes are not necessary. Should you choose to use polishes, test in an inconspicuous area first.
- Using solvents of any kind on your furniture may damage your furniture finish.
- Never use water to clean your furniture as it may cause damage to the finish.
- Always use coasters under beverage glasses and flowerpots.
- Liquid spills should be removed immediately. Use a soft, clean cloth, blot the spill gently. Avoid rubbing.
- Direct sunlight may damage wood finishes.
- Extreme temperature and humidity changes can cause warping, shrinking and splitting of wood furniture. It is best to keep furniture in a climate controlled environment.
- Always use protective pads under hot dishes and plates. Heat can cause chemical changes that may create spotting within the furniture finish.
- In the event that your furniture is stained or otherwise damaged during use, we recommend that you call a professional to repair your furniture.
Secure & Safe Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.