Simple Green Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser provides a safer alternative to caustic or acidic cleaners, bleaches and solvents. The trusted formula is non-abrasive and recognized by the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice Program. Designed to be used on all washable surfaces, Simple Green powers away heavy dirt, grease, food residue and stains from countertops, sinks, tile, carpet, flooring, upholstery and more. The cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or in cleaning equipment such as such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, steam extractors and foamers. Easily cuts through tough grease, oils, cutting fluids, and built-up grime on equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles and manufactured parts making it ideal for a wide range of industries including janitorial, manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering.
- Industrial strength cleaner, degreaser, and deodorizer removes heavy dirt, grease, food residue and stains from washable surfaces.
- Recognized by the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice Program.
- Cleans counters, carpet, floors, machines, equipment and vehicles.
- Cost-effective concentrated formula can be custom diluted for specific tasks giving you more value per bottle.
- Can be used manually or with professional cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, steam extractors and foamers.
- Versatile formula is ideal for a wide range of industries including janitorial, manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering.
- Rinses easily to save water and time, resulting in a residue-free surface.
- Undiluted concentrate complies with the most restrictive state regulations on volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Non-flammable formula reduces hazards for workers and the workplace when used, shipped or stored.
- Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials.
|Global Product Type
|Cleaners & Detergents-Degreaser/Cleaner
|Water based non-ionic surfactant
|Grease, Grime, Lubricants, Oil-Based Soil
|Carpet, Ceramics, Cement/Concrete, Enamel, Fabric, Fiberglass, Laminates, Metal, Plastic, Upholstery
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
|Total Recycled Content Percent
|SUNSHINE MAKERS, INC.
|Country of Origin
|National Stock Number
|Dimensions / Specifications
|Unit of Measure
|23.0 in. x 35.0 in. x 23.0 in. (W x H x L)
|Carton Pack Quantity
|Carton Pack Dimensions
|23.0 in. x 35.0 in. x 23.0 in. (W x H x L)
|Carton Pack Weight
|This item is sold by the DR
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
- Opens in a new window.