Boost customer confidence with Lysol® Professional Disinfectant Spray that’s safe to use on hard and soft surfaces. Lysol® kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including the virus that causes COVID-19 in 15 seconds, as well as cold and flu viruses when used as directed. Help protect high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces, including desks, bathrooms, doorknobs, and railings. Deliver hospital-type disinfection into soft surfaces, including upholstery, curtains, sofas, mattresses, and cushions. Meet customer and staff expectations around disinfection. Simply spray and let air dry.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu viruses, Salmonella, E. Coli, MRSA, RSV, Staph, and Strep when used as directed.
- Proven to kill the virus that causes COVID-19 in 15 seconds when used as directed.
- Meet customer and staff disinfecting expectations across a range of industries, including offices, education, retail, and hospitality.
- Help protect high-touch germ hot spots, including door handles, railings, light switches, seats, counters, restrooms, and desks.
- Formulated for safety standards.
- Safe to use on soft surfaces, including upholstery, sofas, chairs, cushions, pillows, mattresses, and bedding.
- This product has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox on hard, non-porous surfaces and in accordance with the EPA’s Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy, can be used against Monkeypox, when used in accordance with the directions for use.
- Make disinfection protocols more evident and eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
- Disinfect more surfaces in less time with a one-step spray in a larger size that can help reduce restock time.
|Global Product Type
|Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Sanitizer
|Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate, Ethanol
|Bacteria, Fungus, Germs, Mildew, Mold, Viruses
|Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
|EPA Reg. No. 777-99, EPA List N, Complies with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Limits, Including California, Fully Registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA Agencies (and the District of Columbia), Complies with TSCA Regulations, Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards, Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards for Hospital Aerosol Disinfectants, NSF Classification D1, Meets OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
|Total Recycled Content Percent
|Professional LYSOL® Brand
|Country of Origin
|Dimensions / Specifications
|Unit of Measure
|2.6 in. x 2.6 in. x 10.2 in. (W x H x L)
|Carton Pack Quantity
|Carton Pack Dimensions
|11.0 in. x 8.88 in. x 11.63 in. (W x H x L)
|Carton Pack Weight
|This item is sold by the EA
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
- Opens in a new window.