The strongest in its class, our 300 Series premium all-steel institutional-grade folding chair features a heavy-duty powder-coated 18-gauge tubular frame with a 2 1/4 frame strengthener on each side of the seat. Three double-riveted U-braces - one in front and two in the back - securely support the double-hinged legs. The seat is designed with a waterfall-style front for added comfort. A supportive full-sized double-contoured backrest features curled safety edges and is electromagnetically tack-welded to the frame. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage. The 300 Series meets MAS Certified Green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Three U-Shaped Double Riveted Cross Braces
- Features 18-Gauge 7/8” Round Tubular Frame
- Double Hinges for Added Stability and Durability
- Features Our Unique Full-Size Double Contoured Back and Waterfall Seat
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Color Coordinated V-Tip Stability Plugs and Polypropylene Glides
- 480 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Available in Gray and Beige
- Overall: 29 1/2”H x 18 7/8” W x 20” D
- Folded: 38”H x 18 1/4” W x 2” D
- Seat: 17 1/4”H x 16"W x 16” D
- Back: 8 1/4”H x 18 1/4” W
- Chair Weight 9.5 lbs.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Secure & Safe Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.