Member's Mark™ Terry Towels (60 pk.) are your go-to multipurpose towels for all your cleaning needs at work or at home. From cleaning the commercial kitchen after a long day at the restaurant to wiping up everyday spills in your kitchen at home, these absorbent and soft 100% cotton towels are multipurpose and perfect for any cleaning task.
About These Terry Towels
These top-quality yet affordable towels are washable, so that you can wash and reuse them again and again. Even better, this pack of sixty Member's Mark Terry Towels is great for stocking restaurant backrooms, craft areas, garages, schools or your home cleaning cabinet.
Are Member's Mark Terry Towels Just Kitchen Towels?
While these cotton terry towels are great for cleaning jobs in commercial and domestic kitchens, they're not just for the kitchen! Reach for these towels while you're in the garage, cleaning the bathroom, dusting your guest room for an upcoming family visit and much more.
How and Where Can I Use Member's Mark Cotton Terry Towels?
Although you can use them in basic cleaning tasks, these soft, absorbent and washable cotton towels have a laundry list of great uses. Here are a few ways we like to use these cheap towels:
- In the garage when working on automotive projects to keep your hands grease free
- While cleaning out the refrigerator and deep cleaning the oven
- When cleaning your bathroom surfaces
- For dusting plastic and wooden furniture as well as windowsills and above doorways
- As a reusable dish towel
- Keep these terry towels in the craft area to keep little ones less messy
- Keep produce fresh by dampening one of these terry towels, then wrapping herbs and vegetables before placing in the crisper or refrigerator shelf
- In commercial environments, like large offices, restaurants and hospitals
- On a road trip, while hiking or during a camping trip in place of disposable paper towels
- Be more eco-friendly by swapping these cotton terry towels for any instance you might use single-use paper towels, like drying your hands, cleaning, etc.
- For covering bread and other homemade baked goods while they rise
Secure & Safe Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.