Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages cover and protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move for all day comfort. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion and protect painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle pain-free removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, change bandage daily or when wet and treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Flexible fabric adhesive bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. Adhesive bandages make a great addition to wound care supplies and first aid kits.
- Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first aid bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion and protect painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury.
- These adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle, pain-free removal.
- From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, these bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds.
- A great addition to a first aid kit, apply flexible fabric bandages to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- An essential item for your breakroom or supply closet.
Information & Guides
|Global Product Type||Bandages-Fabric Self-Adhesive Strip|
|Number of Pieces||100|
|Package Includes||(25) 1" x 3" Strips, (35) 0.75" x 3" Strips, (40) 0.63" x 2.25" Strips|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Special Features||Assorted Sizes-(25) 1" x 3" Strips, (35) 0.75" x 3" Strips, (40) 0.63" x 2.25" Strips|
|Manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Dimensions / Specifications|
|Unit of Measure||BX (Box)|
|Item Dimensions||4.0 in. x 1.75 in. x 6.0 in. (W x H x L)|
|Item Weight||0.189 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||1200 EA|
|Carton Pack Dimensions||10.25 in. x 4.88 in. x 17.5 in. (W x H x L)|
|Carton Pack Weight||3.0 lbs.|
|This item is sold by the BX which contains 100 EA|
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
- Opens in a new window.