Great way for teachers to step up their lessons without breaking the budget. This camera comes equipped with a best in class 8MP sensor, 8x zoom, annotation software and a microscope adapter. Plus, its portability makes it easy to transfer from classroom to classroom. With easy usability and quick set-up, this camera will make your classroom lectures more visually engaging and interactive in no time.
- 8MP sensor with 8x zoom and auto focus lets you display crystal clear images without worrying about blurriness or hard-to-read text.
- Picture-in-picture capability allows you to show two displays on one screen.
- Image freeze/pause lets you keep an image on the screen while the object is adjusted or passed around.
- Included Discovery software lets you annotate and edit images.
- Compact size and flexible arm makes camera portable for multi-classroom use and easily stored while not in use.
- Remote control allows you to control the camera while moving around the classroom and attending to students.
- Microscope adapter lets you display magnified images from one microscope to an entire lab of students.
- Included anti-glare sheet stops glares from blocking the view of laminated surfaces and textbook pages.
- Comes with everything you need, including: AC/DC adapter, USB cable, 2 HDMI cables, 2 AAA batteries, remote control, microscope adapter, anti-glare sheet, quick guide, CD manual and Discovery software.
- Highlight/mask functions allow you to emphasize or block content while it is displayed.
|Global Product Type||Overhead Projectors|
|Stage Size (W x H)||4.75 x 16.78|
|Cord Length||5 ft|
|Model Name/Number||Discovery 1100|
|Package Includes||AC/DC Adapter, USB Cable, (2) HDMI Cables, (2) AAA Batteries, Remote Control, Microscope Adapter, Anti-Glare Sheet, Quick Guide, CD Manual, Discovery Software'|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Manufacturer||GBC-COMMERCIAL & CONSUMER GRP|
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Dimensions / Specifications|
|Unit of Measure||EA (Each)|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 in. x 6.0 in. x 10.75 in. (W x H x L)|
|Item Weight||3.6 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||6 EA|
|Carton Pack Dimensions||14.094 in. x 13.031 in. x 19.409 in. (W x H x L)|
|Carton Pack Weight||23.0 lbs.|
|This item is sold by the EA|
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
- Opens in a new window.