Ships via freight Please allow extra time for delivery. Learn more
Freight Charges This item does not qualify for free shipping
Non Returnable Item See our return policy for more information
You may also like
With the Ultima 65 laminator, it’s easy to protect and preserve your most important printed teaching tools. The EZload film system makes loading fool-proof, while the pivoting feed table provides easy access for film changing. AutoGrip shafts make adding and removing standard film a breeze. All together, these features shorten film loading time by 50%, making this laminator the perfect choice for busy educators. 27" width is perfect for laminating classroom posters, charts and more. EZload film rolls are color coded for easy and accurate loading every time. Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table while loading.
- EZload technology uses color coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading and eliminates the hassle of putting film on complicated film shafts.
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film, further simplifying the film changing process.
- AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Maximum document width of 27" is the perfect size for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more.
- One-touch AutoSpeed automatically adjusts the laminating speed for you, ensuring quality lamination on every project.
- Stop button on the back of the laminator allows you to stop the machine while watching the job’s output.
- Built-in trimmer eliminates the need for scissors and footage counter lets you quickly tell how much of the roll remains to track film usage.
- Slow forward and reverse functions work while the machine is open to easily clear jams and ensure worry-free laminating.
- Visual ready alert light lets you know when the machine’s 10 minute warm up time is up.
- Safety features include attached protective shield, auto standby mode after 2 hours without use and auto shut off after 3 hours without use.
Information & Guides
|Global Product Type||Laminators-Thermal Roll Laminator|
|Laminator Supply Type||Hot|
|Maximum Document Thickness||3 mil|
|Maximum Document Size||27"|
|Warm-Up Time||10 min|
|Laminating Speed||120" per min|
|Adjustability Features||Speed, Temperature|
|For Use With||Up to 3 mil NAP I 1" Core Film|
|Compliance Standards||cUL Listed, UL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Manufacturer||ACCO BRANDS, INC.|
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Dimensions / Specifications|
|Unit of Measure||EA (Each)|
|Item Dimensions||42.0 in. x 28.75 in. x 19.75 in. (W x H x L)|
|Item Weight||127.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||1 EA|
|Carton Pack Dimensions||42.0 in. x 28.75 in. x 19.75 in. (W x H x L)|
|Carton Pack Weight||127.0 lbs.|
|This item is sold by the EA|
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opens in a new window.