Ships via freight Please allow extra time for delivery. Learn more
Freight Charges This item does not qualify for free shipping
Non Returnable Item See our return policy for more information
You may also like
Thermal roll lamination features an 8-10 minute warm-up time with an LED light and audible alert signal to let you know when warm-up is complete. It laminates at variable speeds of up to 10' per minute. This laminator is equipped with EZload® technology, which eliminates film loading mistakes with color-coded end caps. It includes several user-friendly features, like a built-in trimmer, auto reverse, temperature readout and footage counter. The Pinnacle 27 EZload® has a maximum document width of 27" that's perfect for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more. It's compatible with Nap I and Nap II gray end cap EZload roll film up to 3 mil thick. Laminator goes into auto standby mode after 2 hours without use and auto shut-off after 3 hours without use.
- Whether used for handouts, bus tags or game cards, our wide 27" laminator is the easy choice for busy educators.
- Laminator is perfect for those with heavy laminating needs as it warms up in 8 to 10 minutes and laminates at speeds up to 10 ft per minute for exceptionally fast processing.
- EZ Load technology eliminates film loading errors. Color coded end caps show the correct way to load film, which helps avoid accidental upside down loading and costly service calls.
- Features a footage counter which tracks the film remaining for your use, and a digital temperature readout to ensure film is running at the correct heat.
- Auto reverse lets you easily correct film feeding, while the built in trimmer lets you quickly cut laminated documents from the roll.
- Keep the laminator on between your classes or meetings for quick use. The machine enters standby mode after 2 hours of inactivity and will shut off after 3 hours to ensure safety.
- Laminator is compatible only with NAP I and NAP II EZ Load Gray Cap Film up to 3 mil thick, sold separately.
- Heat Shoe Accutherm™ heating technology delivers reliable, consistent results.
- Auto standby after two hours and shut off after three hours of inactivity.
Information & Guides
|Global Product Type||Laminators-Thermal Roll Laminator|
|Laminator Supply Type||Hot|
|Maximum Document Thickness||3 mil|
|Maximum Document Size||27"|
|Warm-Up Time||8 to 10 min|
|Laminating Speed||120" per min|
|For Use With||Up to 3 mil Pinnacle EZ Load Film|
|Compliance Standards||cUL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Manufacturer||ACCO BRANDS, INC.|
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Dimensions / Specifications|
|Unit of Measure||EA (Each)|
|Item Dimensions||27.5 in. x 18.75 in. x 43.0 in. (W x H x L)|
|Item Weight||116.62 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||1 EA|
|Carton Pack Dimensions||27.5 in. x 18.75 in. x 43.0 in. (W x H x L)|
|Carton Pack Weight||117.0 lbs.|
|This item is sold by the EA|
We offer free shipping on orders over $75. Items that ship freight, including furniture, oversized items, hazardous items, and products with a combined weight of over 600 lbs do not qualify for free shipping and will be charged a fee of $115 for the first item.
Most of our customers receive their items within 1-3 business days of placing an order. However, delivery times may vary based on factors such as product availability, delivery location, and whether an item must be shipped freight. We cannot guarantee any specific delivery date.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
We do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped, if tracking is available. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
If your order is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can assist you. Please note that any visible damage should be noted on the bill of lading/delivery ticket before signing for the shipment.
We accept returns of most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee. We also offer exchanges for items that are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team. You will be provided with a return shipping label and instructions for returning the item.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including custom orders, final sale items, items listed as non-returnable on the product page, and hazardous materials.
Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund or exchange within 5-7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs, unless the item is defective or damaged.
Yes, you can return a gift as long as it meets the requirements of our return policy. Please note that the refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Yes, we offer exchanges for defective or damaged items. If you would like to exchange an item, please initiate a return and place a new order for the desired item.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted. If you are no longer in need of the item and would like to return it, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return once you have received the item.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opens in a new window.