Hold more trash with EarthSense® 40-45 gal. Recycled Trash Bags (100 ct.).
The trash can liners in this package of EarthSense 40-45 gal. Recycled Trash Bags have flat-bottom construction in order to eliminate bottom seal weak spots. The large trash bags also have 1.25 mm of thickness. This way there is less risk for the large trash bags to rip open on you when you carry them to the trash can. In addition to their durable design, these trash can liners also hold up to 30% more than star bottom trash bags. The large trash bags are individually folded and dispersed from the packaging to provide you with easy, convenient use.
These Large Trash Bags Are Recycled?
Yes, EarthSense 40-45 gal. Recycled Trash Bags are made from recycled materials. And 65% of the recycled material is sourced from pre-consumer recycled content, while 10% of the recycled material for the trash can liners is sourced from post-consumer recycled content. Adding the two together, these large trash bags are made up of 75% recycled material. Pre-consumer recycled material comes from waste and materials that are thrown out during the manufacturing of products before they are sold to consumers. Post-consumer recycled material comes from products that are thrown out by consumers after they no longer need the item. Using pre- and post-consumer recycled material to make these trash can liners helps to reduce the amount of waste that crowds landfills and contributes harm to the environment. Buying EarthSense 40-45 gal. Recycled Trash Bags helps you feel a little bit better about your contributions to the positive health of the environment and earth's natural habitats.
Do These Trash Bags Meet 3rd Party Standards?
Yes, EarthSense 40-45 gal. Recycled Trash Bags both meet and comply with the standards of the Scientific Certification Systems to ensure these large trash bags are safe for use by consumers.
Secure & Safe Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.