EarthSenseSKU: 041215250033

EarthSense 33 gal. Recycled Trash Bags (100 ct.)

  • 33-gallon trash bags
  • 33" x 39"
  • 1.25 mil thickness
  • Flat bottom eliminates tears from weak seals
  • 100 individually folded and dispensed bags

How Customers Rate Us


EarthSense® 33-gal. Recycled Trash Bags (100 ct.) are designed with a flat bottom that helps to eliminate weak spots in the seal at the bottom of your trash can liners and make the most use of your trash can space. These recycled plastic garbage bags have the capacity to hold up to 30% more than sta- bottom bags and are individually folded and dispensed.

What Are Recycled Trash Can Liners Made Of?

EarthSense 33-gal. Recycled Trash Bags are made of 65% pre-consumer recycled content and 10% post-consumer recycled content for a total of 75% of these 33-gallon trash bags’ overall material makeup. What do these terms actually mean? Well, the biggest difference between post- and pre-consumer recycled content lies in the point at which the product was recycled during the consumer cycle.

What’s the Difference Between Pre- and Post- Consumer Recycled Content?

Pre-consumer material is waste made during the manufacturing process and is then used again to make the same material or product. An example of this could be steel scrap from the manufacture of steel beams going back into the manufacturing process to make more steel beams, or a paper factory reusing clippings to make more paper. It’s basically recycling the things that fall to the factory floor before they get to the consumer. Post-consumer content comes from a product that was purchased and used by a consumer before being recycled into a new product, subsequently diverting it from going into a landfill. Examples of this include aluminum cans being turned into wheelchairs and plastic bottles being turned into reusable shopping bags.

Where Can You Use 33-Gallon Trash Bags?

While the EarthSense 33-gal. Recycled Trash Bags are labeled as commercial products on the box, these are great for use anywhere. Ideal trash can liners for industrial, church, school or other large kitchens, these are also great to use for home kitchen trash bags, event waste, parties and more. If you are looking for smaller recycled bags, EarthSense makes a range of different garbage bag sizes to suit any of your needs.

Learn more about selecting the perfect liner. (PDF)

Get Adobe Reader


Secure & Safe Payments

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Elo Google Pay JCB Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed