- Color: Sunset Brown
- Stained using non-toxic and lead-free finishing
- Completed with a 9-stage painting process
- Mattresses NOT Included
- Twin-over-Full bunk bed with option to start as twin-over-twin
- Frame constructed of solid mahogany
- Upper and lower bunk beds come with complete slat roll system (no box springs required)
- Stair steps, stair rails, guard rails and bookshelves: MDF core covered in Meranta veneer
- Slats are made of laminated veneer lumber, which is stronger, straighter and more uniform than milled lumber
- Maximum recommended mattress height in upper bunk: 8 in.
- Maximum recommended weight supported in upper bunk: 200 lb.
- For safety reasons, never allow 2 or more children to share the upper bunk even if they both weigh less combined than the maximum recommended weight
- Minimum age recommended for any upper bunk bed is 6 years-old
- Clearance space between the lower bunk supports to underneath the upper bunk mattress support: 36 in.
- Staircase and bookshelves can be installed on either left or right side of the bunk bed
- Converts into two separate beds
- Assembly required
- Twin over Full Bunk bed: 96.4 in. x 56.4 in. x 66.5
- Optional Twin over Twin Bunk Bed Configuration: 96.4 x 47.5 x 66.5
- Weight: 344 lb.
- There are 3 rows of bookshelves. From top to bottom: A - Top row, B - Second row, and C - Third row.
- Row A has 1 shelf, Row B has 2 shelves and Row C has 3 shelves.
- Row A: Top shelf: 14 in. x 15.2 in. x 7.6 in.
- Row B - Left side shelf: 14.4 in. x 22.2 in. x 17.4 in.
- Row B - Right side shelf: 15.2 in. x 6.8 in. x 7.6 in.
- Row C - Left side shelf: 14.4 in. x 22.2 in. x 17.4 in.
- Row C - Middle self: 15.2 in. x 15 in. x 16.6 in.
- Row C - Right side shelf: 15.2 in. x 6.8 in. x 7.6 in.
Secure & Safe Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.